Psalms 9 | Index
The Bible - Psalms 10
- Why standest thou afar off, O LORD? why hidest thou thyself in times of trouble?
- The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor: let them be taken in the devices that they have imagined.
- For the wicked boasteth of his heart's desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the LORD abhorreth.
- The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts.
- His ways are always grievous; thy judgments are far above out of his sight: as for all his enemies, he puffeth at them.
- He hath said in his heart, I shall not be moved: for I shall never be in adversity.
- His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud: under his tongue is mischief and vanity. Rom 3:14
- He sitteth in the lurking places of the villages: in the secret places doth he murder the innocent: his eyes are privily set against the poor.
- He lieth in wait secretly as a lion in his den: he lieth in wait to catch the poor: he doth catch the poor, when he draweth him into his net.
- He croucheth, and humbleth himself, that the poor may fall by his strong ones.
- He hath said in his heart, God hath forgotten: he hideth his face; he will never see it.
- Arise, O LORD; O God, lift up thine hand: forget not the humble.
- Wherefore doth the wicked contemn God? he hath said in his heart, Thou wilt not require it.
- Thou hast seen it; for thou beholdest mischief and spite, to requite it with thy hand: the poor committeth himself unto thee; thou art the helper of the fatherless.
- Break thou the arm of the wicked and the evil man: seek out his wickedness till thou find none.
- The LORD is King for ever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land.
- LORD, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear:
- To judge the fatherless and the oppressed, that the man of the earth may no more oppress.
Download Free Bible