Psalms 15 | Index
The Bible - Psalms 16
- Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.
- O my soul, thou hast said unto the LORD, Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee;
- But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.
- Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips.
- The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.
- The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
- I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.
- I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Acts 2:25
- Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope. Acts 2:26
- For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. Acts 2:27 2:31 13:15
- Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. Acts 2:28
Download Free Bible