Psalms 29 | Index
The Bible - Psalms 30
- I will extol thee, O LORD; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.
- O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.
- O LORD, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.
- Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.
- For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
- And in my prosperity I said, I shall never be moved.
- LORD, by thy favour thou hast made my mountain to stand strong: thou didst hide thy face, and I was troubled.
- I cried to thee, O LORD; and unto the LORD I made supplication.
- What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise thee? shall it declare thy truth?
- Hear, O LORD, and have mercy upon me: LORD, be thou my helper.
- Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;
- To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.
Download Free Bible