Psalms 119 | Index
The Bible - Psalms 120
- In my distress I cried unto the LORD, and he heard me.
- Deliver my soul, O LORD, from lying lips, and from a deceitful tongue.
- What shall be given unto thee? or what shall be done unto thee, thou false tongue?
- Sharp arrows of the mighty, with coals of juniper.
- Woe is me, that I sojourn in Mesech, that I dwell in the tents of Kedar!
- My soul hath long dwelt with him that hateth peace.
- I am for peace: but when I speak, they are for war.
Download Free Bible